As Electrical Contractors we have seen some very worrying electrical horrors over the past few years.

Below you can see a selection of some of the 'worst nightmare' moments we have come across and stayed on site to correct as they should be.

Cables Wisbech

This was found on a condition report have not seen this before


Cables Wisbech
Cables Wisbech

Neutral on isolator and consumer unit heat damage next would of been the fire brigade


Cables Wisbech

No protection to cable entry


Smoke Alarm Guyhirn

Smoke alarm completely missing


Electrical Issue Kings Lynn

Fire risk waiting to happen


Burnt Cables Leverington

Cables badly burnt


Light Installation Peterborough

Lights installed too close to timber roof


Cable Installation Wisbech

Cables so hot they burnt through


Electrical Services Wisbech

Cheap poor quality cables


Commercial Electrics Guyhirn

Incorrect commercial installation


Emergency Electrician Wisbech

Still baffled why they went around the pipe?


Cable Electricans Leverington

Excessive straight on cables


Emergency Electrical Installation Peterborough

We are still amazed that this was still in use!


Lighting Wisbech

Every light in roof space was like this !


Electricity Issues Guyhirn

Burnt out neutral


Local Electricians Wisbech

This was an interesting one


Faulty Garden Electrics Kings Lynn

An ants nest caused this fault to a garden supply


Commercial Contractor Leverington

This was found in a commercial gutter system after a roofing contractor got an electric shock


Loose Cables Wisbech

A burnt out main switch (loose cable found to be the problem)


Electrical Fire Wisbech

A loose neutral caused this fire


Burnt Out Lighting Guyhirn

A burnt out light that set fire to a shop


Electrical Testing Peterborough

This had a 'pass' sticker on it. It should have been on a 16amp plug not a 13amp. A bolt was also used as a fuse - not very safe !